• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Venice 1BR on Grand Canal near Campo San Maurizio

GailS

100+ Posts
Cornaro from Truly Venice I stayed here 9 nights in May 2024. The apartment is cozy (i.e. small) but very nicely furnished and although I was worried a bit about the size before staying, I would stay again. We found it comfortable despite the size. It is at the end of a calle off of Campo San Maurizio and the entry door is not directly on the street but inside the building where at the time I was staying there were renovations going on of another apartment that shared the same exterior entrance (luckily no nose from the construction). The bathroom is a bit tight but workable and we never cook in so didn't need to raise the coffee/dining table for a meal. A/C worked great and there was plenty of hot water. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom has a motion sensor night light that would occasionally be tripped by movement in the bed. There are blinds on the windows (doesn't appear that way in the photos) and you look right out on the grand canal. Because we were there more than a week we also had maid service once during our stay. Truly Venice is a good agency in my experience.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina
Tuscan Traveler, Living in Italy by Ann Reavis

Back