• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Adding photos to trip reports

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
What do you recommend for adding a few photos to a trip report. Can they be added after writing about a particular day (related pictures to what's been described)...or ???

thank you ;)

I like to put mine after the text but others like to put them here and there throughout the post. Either way is good. Jim likes to put them mid-sentence! However works best for you.

I like to put mine after the text but others like to put them here and there throughout the post. Either way is good. Jim likes to put them mid-sentence! However works best for you.
I am starting to work on my photo's, but have a couple questions... If I write a trip report in a word document can I cut and paste here, put the cursor in between sentences and insert a photo? and is there a limit to number of pics per post?

While I'm here I'll do a quick test....first a sunrise...
_T3A2677.JPG

Then a hike...
UT3A2992.JPG

Seems to be working? should I reduce the size of the pic files? Thank you for any assistance!

I have limited the number of photos per post, but it is over 20 I think. It is best to start a thread and have a series of posts, so one post isn’t too long.

We do have a photo gallery where you could create an album, upload as many photos as you want, then link to it from your trip report. I do that sometimes. I put a few photos in the post then link to the gallery like this. It is up to you if you want to use an album or put photos in posts.

This photo is in an album but I have linked to it in the post using the embed media icon which is a camera icon in the second row of icons (sometimes hard to find - I’ll do a screenshot).

This is the link to the album.

Screenshot of the icon, second row, at the end on right.

41BD183A-8AC8-4637-8FFF-711037F900FF.jpeg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina