• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

AI - NotebookLM from Google

Pauline

Forums Admin
Google has released this AI thing where you give it sources and then you ask questions. For example, if you want to learn about sewing upload PDFs about sewing, link to websites. It processes the sources then you ask questions. There is an option to create a “podcast” episode about your topic.

I gave it the source of the Slow Europe Forums and generated a podcast. Pretty interesting. They discuss the forums and how you use them instead of the content of the forums. Here is the link:

You have to sign into Google if you are not already, then you can play the podcast. It sounds like Howard Stern!

I ran @artnbarb ’s blog through NotebookLM. The podcast generated seemed to be all about the latest posts on the site so I wasn’t sure it has gone through the whole site. I asked a specific question and from the answer you can see it has processed the whole site. Here is the screenshot.

IMG_6333.jpeg

You can do this for ANY website. It doesn’t have to be your website. Pretty interesting.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina
Tuscan Traveler, Living in Italy by Ann Reavis

Back