• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Any recommendations for an eSIM for Italy

@Ellesee - what eSIM did not work for you? We are getting ready to leave for Italy in 10 days and would prefer not to use a different SIM, but will if we have to. Since we will be staying in Milano and Torino, we can go to the TIM store if we need to.

@SoCalPappy lPappy - thanks for the tip on the Orange eSIM for Europe - we were thinking of using Airalo, but the Orange Plans look more suited to our Travel

@Ellesee - what eSIM did not work for you? We are getting ready to leave for Italy in 10 days and would prefer not to use a different SIM, but will if we have to. Since we will be staying in Milano and Torino, we can go to the TIM store if we need to.

@SoCalPappy lPappy - thanks for the tip on the Orange eSIM for Europe - we were thinking of using Airalo, but the Orange Plans look more suited to our Travel
Airalo Mamma Mia (I have still not received my promised refund). The TIM deal is better - more data less $, plus the great staff to set it all up. My husband usually does “roam like home” but he just tethered to me most of the time as there was way more data than I would use. A different number did not impact much. I could check for my voice messages. No text messages but most of my contacts use signal or what’s app anyway.

@Ellesee - thanks so much, we were planning to use Airalo and will definitely go with the Orange eSim and then fall back to the TIM SIM if needed - thank you so much!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina