• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Back again!

Jessie May

I stumbled across this site yesterday and was delighted to find it. My travels recently have been mostly in my dreams but who knows? It is fun to see so many names that I remember...Pauline of course. It is good also to see that some of the old travel reports are online...including one of mine. I will keep searching. Good to be back! Jessie May

Trip reports are only posted here on Slow Europe with permission from the author. Where are you seeing your trip report?
Pauline, it was signed with my previous name, May K. and the title was (I think) 'Unexpected slow travel on Big Island'. Jessie May

I replied in the wrong place...repeating...Pauline, the report was signed with my previous name, May K. and the title was (I think) 'Unexpected slow travel on Big Island'. Jessie May

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina