• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Brussels Help Needed

KeithfromVA

10+ Posts
I am taking my beer-loving daughter to Brussels in late October to celebrate her 35th birthday. Unfortunately, it will only be a long weekend trip because of her work schedule. We're leaving Washington Dulles on a Thursday evening and returning from Brussels the following Monday. That means we'll have one jet-lagged day and two full days to explore what we can.

Given that time frame and her interest in Belgian beer, what do you recommend we do? I don't want to spend all my time in bars or breweries, so I would like some advice on other sights to see, but it is her birthday so I'll also want to do the best I can to indulge her interest.

I was hoping someone would post with Brussels info. We spent a few days there but over 25 years ago. I remember how beautiful the city was. Let us know why you find out Keith!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina