• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Call My Agent

Jim Zurer

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
A very entertaining French series about a Parisian talent agency that also features actual movie stars (e.g., Juliette Binoche, Isabel Huppert, Sigourney Weaver, etc.) playing a version of themselves. Four seasons now streaming on Netflix...

I loved the first two seasons of this but cannot get into the last season. We watched one episode and gave up. Then tried again on Jim's recommendation but gave up again. Not sure why ...

I started watching this a few weeks ago. Got hooked through most of Season Two. But now am finding it predictable in terms of what characters will do. The fun is the famous French actors.

I started watching this a few weeks ago. Got hooked through most of Season Two. But now am finding it predictable in terms of what characters will do. The fun is the famous French actors.
If you can stick it out to Season 4, we thought that the Sigourney Weaver episode was worth the price of admission. And Diana and I also felt that the final resolution was handled very well.

I stuck it through all the seasons. Disagreeing here with my "brother from another mother". I thought most of the episodes were silly, including the Sigourney Weaver one, except for the gorgeous coat she wore in the first couple of scenes. The characters changed, but it seemed to me they didn't so much develop (as in, say, "Schitt's Creek") but had personality shifts according to the demands of the plot lines. I wouldn't spend so much time discussing this, except that I did stick it out to the end.

Oh well....I guess that we can't be in sync with everything. For example, Diana and I found Schitt's Creek impossible to watch after numerous tries, even taking our son's advice to skip the first season. Didn't help...still found each and every character unpleasant. Good thing there is a lot of other content out there....

I loved Schitt's Creek and watched every episode. Steve watched the first episode and called it quits. We can't even agree between the two of us! Steve will watch anything that relates to Stephen King though!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina