• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Coast walk from San Se to Pasaia

marshajc

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I read that there is a 7k coastal walk from San Sebastian to Pasaia. I would like to hear from anyone who has taken that walk. How difficult/easy of a walk is it? Marked and/or paved trail? Is there a nice restaurant for lunch in Pasaia? Is there a bus back to San Sebastian so we would only have to walk one way?

I have not done the hike but have had this lunch quite a few times in my favorite spot of San Sé.
Pasaia is the most beautiful spot, and so secret ! , of San Sebastian.
Hikers arrive on Pasaia to a fabulous reward, besides the delicate beauty of the harbor: the very funky Taberna Muguruza Ardoak.
You go to the counter and order a beer with the freshest fish fry. There's no menu. There is only one way of cooking the freshest catch, simply and fabulously fried.
Meanwhle you choose a spot on the outside terrace. Then you go get your own chair from te stack of chairs by the outside wall, and sit down to watch the little ferry boats on their perpetual crossing between the two sides of Pasaia divided by the estuary. After your lunch, take the ferry right in front of the eatery and visit the beautiful other half of hte village.

Address: Torre Atze Kalea, 1B, 20110 Pasaia, Gipuzkoa, Spain

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina