• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Facebook - what do you think about it?

I only use facebook with a few travel friends. Love seeing the Pics of Italy & friends travels. Block political stuff. Twitter, like Pauline, tried it for a bit, but no use for it. I've stopped posting much because of negativity ie: cruisecritic has a lot of "experts" ready to jump on every word.

Wow, Cruise Critic, I had forgotten all about that site. When we were looking at a river cruise I joined that site for information. In 2015 we took a Uniworld cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam.

Since then we haven't taken any cruises so I've been off the site for years. I just went on and my username and password still work. However, given the current state of affairs, we won't be taking any cruises.

I do remember that it was a very friendly place to be, like here, but I guess maybe things have changed. An important factor in any forum is great mods, and we have Pauline! :)

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina