• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Flying Vueling: Paris to Seville

JustTravel

1000+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
We finally bought our plane tickets to Paris for April a few days ago (out of London in July.) I have booked the apartments for Paris, Brugge (side trip from Paris) and London last year. I am now looking to book another side trip to Seville for a week.

I want to book a nonstop Vueling flight Paris to Seville for mid-May. We have never flown any "low cost airline" before. What is the difference between the basic and optima fares besides check-in luggage and seat selection? Is is normally worth the price difference? I hope to travel with carryon only.

Also, what is the best transport option into the Santa Cruz area of Seville from the airport?

Thanks.

Ciao!
I'll be flying Vueling this year for the first time too! They really had the only non-stop flight to Dubrovnik from Roma. Sounds like you'll be fine with just your carry-on (how do you do that?) I need to contact them again to pay extra for my checked luggage. I would like to avoid making a scene at FCO.

Here's a good web site with luggage requirements for the low cost carriers...

Christy, yes! I'll be in Paris May 4th, departing May 13th. Do our dates overlap? That would be great to have a GTG.....:angel:

Oh goodie! Let's find a time. I do have a few plans for my 9 days, but nothing set in stone yet.
Shall I make it official and start a GTG thread? Perhaps there are others out there who would like to join us....

Ciao, Parigi. Excited about being in Paris again. We are staying at the same apartment close the Chemin Vert metro stop. We will be able to see "our secret garden" in the spring/summer rather than late fall.

Also very excited about Sevilla. The more I read about it, the more I realize that a week is too short.

Ciao Christy!

Sorry for the delay here ~ I'm an old dog :dog:learning new tricks with a new computer.:eek: I'm putting up a notice on the Traveler Meetups Forum about getting together in Paris 4th - 11th? I believe I'll be booking a food tour of Marais with Paris by Mouth & maybe a catacombs tour - not normally a tour person, but this would allow me to "skip the line". Those should be my only planned times in Paris... Hope we can find a time to meet...

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina