• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Greetings from Gloucestershire!

Pauline

Forums Admin
My name is Pauline Kenny and I am the admin for these forums. I am an American expat from Santa Fe, NM now living in the Cotswolds, in the English countryside. You may remember me from Slow Travel - www.slowtrav.com - where I ran the website and forum from 2000 - 2007.

My husband Steve Cohen and I, along with our cat Buddy, moved to England in May 2010. We intended to spend a year, but we like it so much that we are still here. We moved here for two reasons: 1. the walking trails (the best in Europe) and 2. the proximity to the rest of Europe (for easy trips).

The Slow Europe website currently focuses on vacation rentals, but we are changing the site to be more about interesting things to do when you travel in Europe.

This a photo of Steve and I in Bath, at the end of our Cotswold Way walk last summer (102 miles from Chipping Campden to Bath). And a photo of our cat Buddy, an American expat cat living among British cats.

pauline-steve-cotswold-way-2013.jpg

buddy-108.jpg

In the midst of all this I was changing to a new computer (a wonderful Lenovo, with Windows 8!) and did not have access to all my photos, and found this one somewhere. That is his "demented" face too.

Is that the face he makes just before he pulls himself up and races around like crazy for no visible reason?

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina