• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Happy to have found this (new) forum!

SherLyn72

Hello All - I used to lurk on the SlowTrav site for Italy reports, but I don't think I ever posted anything. I am so happy to have found this forum - I just don't know how it's taken so long! I enjoy researching travel and reading forums on a daily basis; it's a bit of an obsession! I usually browse TripAdvisor and Fodor's. Occasionally I post a response to a traveler's question, or I post a question myself, but I've never done a Trip Report. I always have good intentions to do so but never find the time! I'm looking forward to catching up on all the trip reports I've missed since this forum started up. :)

Great airfare deals over the past few years have allowed me to travel to Europe a couple times a year; sometimes solo but usually with my husband. We were just in Rome (my favorite city!) in January and we'll be in Tuscany in September. It's been over ten years since I visited Tuscany so I'm really excited to get back there.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina