• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello, again.

Doug Phillips

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I'm trying to decide among Sardinia, Rhodes (plus) or the south of France for 2+ weeks in Sept.-Oct. 2015. In the past two years, I've spent approx. 2 weeks on/in each of Istanbul, Crete and Corsica - may be of some assistance to anybody planning visits to those places.

Hi Doug! I would love to hear about Crete and Corsica, both places I am considering in the next couple of years. You could write a trip report (we have a Trip Reports forum) or start a thread for each place (Other Countries and France forums) and post some travel notes. If you have trip reports posted on ST or elsewhere, you could start a Trip Report thread and then link to your reports.

I am interested in best times to travel, what the weather is like, what historic sites you visited.

I was recently re-reading your Spain Trip Report on ST to learn more about the Costa del Sol.
Report 1970: Three Travellers in the Costa del Sol, Barcelona and Paris
By Doug Phillips from Canada, Fall 2011

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina