• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from Seville (Spain)

eduseville

I am passionate about travel. I will be happy to give my advice to people who are thinking of traveling to Seville and the Andalusia region of southern Spain. I have also traveled a lot in African countries, so I can also solve some doubts and give some advice.

Hello eduseville,
I've just seen your post from October 2023 and I'm wondering if you are still active on this site?
My wife and I hope to be in Seville in late April this year and I would be very happy to listen to any advice you have to offer about visiting Seville.
We are looking for a good area to stay for about 4 or maybe 5 days and are open to any suggestions, and if you have particular recommendations for hotels, apartments etc, we'd love to hear your comments.
We're not super active anymore, but would be interested in short walks and parks, people watching, wineries, etc.
Please let me know if you can offer anything.

Hi Johnny, I'm glad you're coming to visit my city. In Sevilla QR (you can find it on Google) you can download for free a guide that I have written myself. There I talk about where you can stay and what activities you can do during your trip. If after seeing it, you have any specific questions, do not hesitate to write me again.

Hello Edu
Thanks for your message and the chance to download your guidebook, which I've just done. I look forward to reading it later.
If I have any questions, I'll come back to you later.

I just took a look at some of the day trips from Seville on your book website. Thank you for the information! My question: I assume a car is needed?
Where would we rent a car? This would be late March. Our first trip to Spain.
Hoping to find amazing places to explore as we have spent many vacations in Italy. We don’t necessarily plan out everyday but want to be central to many areas that will help us learn more about your country. We are open to more areas if you have more information. We are always interested in history, culture, food and of course wine! Thank you!

Hello Kat
I see that AutoEurope.com is one of the sponsors of this site. We used them for our six week European driving vacation in 2017 and found them very efficient and easy to work with.
They have a useful website and have a lot of pull with car rental companies. We had some difficulty with Hertz in Munich, but a quick email and phone call to AutoEurope got some action from the Hertz area manager, who promptly sorted us out. I was quite impressed.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina