• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hi All, looking forward to information-gathering...

Christine Emerson

Hi, I am a 64 year old who has been travelling for about 11 years, either with friends or alone, as my husband does not like to travel. I have done self-planned itineraries (for myself and friends, or alone), tour group travel, cruises... I like cruises as an exploratory trip, to see if an area is somewhere I would like to explore in the future, for longer than a day, and have saved myself much $$ and headache with this method. I am interested in folks' experiences with the overnight ferries to/from southern Italy/Greece, and the small towns located between Manfredonia (the spur of Italy) and Ontranto, so I will head to those specific forums for knowledge. I am not interested in driving in Europe, and do tend to make the best use of my time in an area...thanks!!

Reactions: KMD
Welcome Christine, if you need any specific information about the towns between Manfredonia and Otranto, try me. There are some of our favourite places there, and we just got back from another trip ...

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina