• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hydrofoil ferry crowds Como to Bellagio?

als

Hello!

On Monday June 26 we hope to arrive in Como by train at 5:47pm and take a fast ferry to Bellagio, to our hotel for the night. There are two fast ferries--6:10pm and 7:15pm. No tickets can be purchased in advance; only at the ferry ticket window on site. With summer crowds, would it be possible that there might not be space for 10 on one of those ferries? If there's any chance we'd not find a spot in one of those ferries, I need to make new plans. Just curious if anyone has a sense of crowding on that ferry route in particular in summer. Thank you!!

Yeh I understand your concerns! I have done that trip by the slower boat, just for fun. I believe it was a first come first served basis. How far is it from the station? Looks like you would be cutting it fine. Also, trains can be late! we had an afternoon train booked from Milan to Como and arrived well into the night! Possibly a night in Como then off to Bellagio at your leisure the next day?

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina