• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Mallorca itinerary suggestions

bobdxcool

Hi guys. I'm traveling to mallorca next week. I arrive at 2pm at PMI airport and leave after 2 days at 9pm from PMI to Barcelona. Can you please suggest me some places which can be seen in this time ? I'm yet to book my accommodation. Any accommodation suggestions also would be highly appreciated. I got a car rental quote from Terry's at airport for 115 euros (fabia with zero deposit) for 2 of us. They accept a debit card and my indian license (English)for car rental as I do not have a credit card. I'm thinking now whether to rent a car or use public transport.

Also, I'm thinking if I should take a day tour from a operator like this one https://www.click-mallorca.com/en/excursions/mallorca-shore-excursion-soller-valldemosa/ for the second day. And for the third day, maybe a similar day trip to another part of the island or self exploring other parts of the island by public transportation. On the first day once I land, I can explore palma city.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina