• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Mallorca & London

@ELF - Welcome and we look forward to your assistance! I am a wine drinker and just discovered a producer(C'an Verdua) on Mallorca I love, and in researching them, it seems there are over 70 producers on the island, so the idea of a trip to Mallorca is forming. As a result, I may need to call about your knowledge in the near future.

Well travelled but can probably most help others with advice regarding London and Mallorca.
I just put a post on the UK board as we were looking for someplace to visit..hopefully a local place…near Heathrow where we are staying for the one night. We arrive at Heathrow about 8 PM staying in Hotel Sofitel on property. Was hoping we could find a local pub or restaurant nearby to relax for a few hours as we don’t head to Southampton until the next day to meet our ship
any suggestions? Thanks

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina