• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Off to England Sept 26-Oct 12th

Lisa in Ottawa

500+ Posts
Hello All, We will be in England for these dates. First we plan to stay Where Kathy stayed. See Vacation rentals. We've never been to this area and she made the town sound so inviting. Of course, I researched and it looks great. We will be there from Sept 26-Oct 8th and then head to London for 4 days staying at our fave Vancouver Studios.
Any chance of a visit from Pauline and Steve while we are in Kent? There are some good walks in the area.

Hi Lisa, I’ll put your dates in my calendar. We should be driving back home from France then. Maybe we can stop in Kent on our way. I read Kathy’s review too and thought the place sounded great.

Yes, there's no URL at the bottom of the page, as there is in your signature blocks, and nothing opens.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina