• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Ottolenghi

Lisa in Ottawa

500+ Posts
We will be in London early October and am wondering about eating in one of his restaurants, specifically Nopi. Has anyone been lately? Thoughts. I think many of these celebrity chefs start out well and then just get too big and the food suffers.
We will be staying in Notting Hill and would like 1 nice resto...not outrageously expensive.
Suggestions if Nopi doesn't work out?
Thanks

@PokeyMindy, her sister and I were at NOPI in July, for the pre-theater (we saw Hamilton) set menu.

It was fabulous! Food, wine and service. We’d go again for sure.

I’m allergic to seafood, and two of the dishes in our set menu contained fish. They still brought the dishes to the others, and added a non-fish main for me.

After we left, they called to say it was a mistake to charge me for the extra dish! WOW! The next day, I stopped in, and all the staff seem to know who I was and they refunded 18GBP!

Just go!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina