• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2017 29 - Sign(s)

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 29 (Week of September 17) – Sign(s)

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

Joe asked that I post the next two future Photo Hunt theme ideas so everyone who wants to start hunting for photos can do so. Looks like two great themes. Thank you Joe.

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE
Photo Hunt No. 30 (Week of September 24) – Transportation (Trains, planes, cars, bikes, rickshaws, sleds, skateboards, taxis, other).
Photo Hunt No. 31 (Week of October 8) – The View from Above (Shots taken from a vantage point – a mountain, bell tower, second floor balcony, other)
Photo Hunt No. 32 (Week of October 15) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 33 (Week of October 22) – Pending

It’s hard to believe that my Camino de Santiago journey was nearly a year ago. I have such fond memories of the lessons learned and the people I met along the way. This is a fairly simple looking sign but the journey I took going beyond it was filled with so many amazing experiences and emotions.

upload_2017-9-17_10-2-9.png

This sign welcomed you to Seddy’s One Love Beach Bar in White Bay on Jost Van Dyke, BVI.

The picture I saw (post Irma) of White Bay there was no sighting of the sign… and really only a few pieces of the Seddy’s Beach Bar remaining.

Seddy.JPG

This restaurant across the street from the San Francisco de Assisi Mission Church in Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico, cracked us up with its sign for a "Prefix" Menu.

IMG_0805.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina