• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2017 No. 26 - Art / Artisan

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 26 (Week of August 27) – House(s)

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

Houses built on mountains, along canals, built from straw & wood and painted with pretty colors…I love it. And yes, Colo, a grand house with a beautiful view and no grass to cut is very Sweet!

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE
Photo Hunt No. 27 (Week of September 3) – Art / Artisan
Photo Hunt No. 28 (Week of September 10) – Street Art
Photo Hunt No. 29 (Week of September 17) – Sign(s)
Photo Hunt No. 30 (Week of September 24) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 31 (Week of October 8) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 32 (Week of October 15) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 33 (Week of October 22) - Pending

Here’s an artist I stumbled upon while exploring the beach at Positano, Italy. If I had more room in my luggage I would’ve bought a frame they were so beautiful.

Announcement: I wanted to let everyone know I’ll be able to post Photo Hunts 28 & 29 however I'll be traveling starting September 17. I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in starting the threads for Photo Hunt No. 30 to 33. I thought it would be cool to leave the theme choices up to whoever was interested in starting the Photo Hunt threads for the week. See attachment for a list I've been using of all past themes used and ideas for future weeks. It's so much fun and I just love seeing everyone's photos and am so thankful for everyone's participation.

Attachments

• SLOW EUROPE PHOTO HUNT THEME LIST.pdf
    73.1 KB · Views: 21

fullsizeoutput_5dca.jpeg

Murano glass

fullsizeoutput_5dcb.jpeg

Focaccia, the traditional way at Dal Nono Colussi, Venezia

Woman making traditional gozleme pancakes in Kas, Turkey. They are delicious! I think it's an art to make them judging by all the flipping they do with them!
IMG_5046.jpg

In Chipping Campden, The Cotswolds, UK. I took this shot while on Kathy's Cotswolds Experience.

This silver artisan is working in the same space in the Old Silk Mill. From the official website:

Chipping Campden has important links with the Arts and Crafts movement. C.R. Ashbee set up his Guild of Handicrafts here in 1902.

fullsizeoutput_1a88.jpeg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina