• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 4 (Week of March 26) - Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 4 Theme (Week of March 26) is: Window

There is a Photo Hunt 2017 category on the Media Gallery in case you want to put your photos in the media gallery first and then insert from there using the camera icon above the text box, into your post.

I am really enjoying seeing everyone's Photo Hunt Photos. Such beautiful locations and fun and creative takes on the Theme. I'm posting this tonight (a bit early) because I will be not have great internet connection tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Future Themes (If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE):
Photo Hunt No. 5 (Week of April 2) – Quiet
Photo Hunt No. 6 (Week of April 9) – Festival/Celebration
Photo Hunt No. 7 (Week of April 16) - Architecture
Photo Hunt No. 8 (Week of April 23) - Flower(s)
Photo Hunt No. 9 (Week of April 30) - Beach/Lake

The medieval gothic style Cathedral in León, Spain has 1,800 square meters of stained glass windows most of which dates back to the 13th to 15th century. This is just one of the beautiful stained glass windows in this magnificent cathedral.

From the Santuario San Bernardo, Piemonte, Italy.

30291849475_966f058ac8_z.jpg

tubgirl.jpg

On a rainy day, I was walking through a square in Tübingen, Germany. I looked up and saw this young lady staring at me under the watchful of eye of her mother. It was almost as she was saying, I wish my mom would let me come out and play in the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina