• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 5 (Feb 3, 2019) - Group Photo

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week's Photo Hunt No. 5 (Feb. 3, 2109) - Group Photo

On each trip I tell myself that I won’t buy any souvenirs because my photos are my souvenirs. And then, I always end up buying something as a special reminder of my trip in addition to my photos and fond memories. I really enjoyed seeing everyones special souvenirs.

Upcoming Photo Hunt 2019 Themes:
Photo Hunt No. 5 (Feb. 3, 2019) – Group Photo
Photo Hunt No. 6 (Feb. 10, 2019) – Heart/Love
Photo Hunt No. 7 (Feb. 17, 2019) – Laugh/Laughter
Photo Hunt No. 8 (Feb. 24, 2019) – Whimsical
Photo Hunt No. 9 (March 3, 2019) – Sweet/Sweets
Photo Hunt No. 10 (March 10, 2019) – Color/Colorful
Photo Hunt No. 11 (March 17, 2019) – Breakfast

An international group of fellow pilgrims relaxing at Orisson Albergue while we wait for dinner time. From Left to Right: Ireland, Wales, US and Australia. We had a really fun group.

DSCN0566.jpg

In Florence when the temperature was 92F, and the humidity was 89%.
Just looking at them makes me feel like perspiring.

DSCN4288.JPG

We spent a few nights in Mount Abu, Rajasthan's only hill station. The hotel was originally the summer palace of the Maharajah of Bikaner. It was in extensive grounds, which included a boys school. We went for a walk down the road towards the school and were immediately surrounded by dozens of school boys who were intrigued to see white faces. Once they found out I used to be a teacher they were telling me all about there lessons and showing me there exercise books. The noise attracted one of the teachers who came to investigate, but must have decided we were ‘safe’. The boys were desperate for Michael to take a photo of them all (complete with sir standing behind me). They all wanted to know if we would go back and see them the next night!
Screen shot 2019-02-04 at 09.33.17.png

One of my favorite groups…
Santana – 1975
… man I am getting old

GroupShot.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina