• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Poland Information, Please

CaWino

100+ Posts
Is anyone familiar with the tour company StayPoland.com ? They offer a six day upscale tour, "The Spirit of Poland" for $935 with maximum group size of 20. Tour includes Warsaw, Krakow, Auschwitz, Polish mountains etc. Planning for 2019. Thanks in advance for any information or experience with this company.

We were in Poland for two weeks last summer. The sites they include can easily be done on your own, at a much lower cost. For example, we stayed at the Hotel Polonia Palace, which was about a 15 minute walk from old town Warsaw. It is a very nice hotel, with a great breakfast and it was about $125 a night. The railway station is a short walk and there is excellent rail service to Krakow. Any hotel in Krakow can arrange the tour to Auschwitz. Our tour was all day at about $60 a person. Rather than trying to do a one day trip to Zakopane, I think it would be better to stay overnight. You could also consider visiting Wroclaw.

I personally don't usually look for tour company services. It's more fun to plan a vacation myself (though it's quite time-consuming) and I can decide what I want to see, where to dine and where to buy souvenirs

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina