• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Returning member

LRe

I was a member a number of years ago and have rejoined. My wife and I live in Connecticut and frequently vacation in Europe and the Caribbean. We especially love the Piedmont region in Italy and intend to return in September for our seventh visit.

Welcome LRe!
My wife and I share your love for the Piemonte region - hope you will relate some of your experiences after your planned September trip.
We are thinking of visiting there again in 2024.

Welcome back!
Yes a favourite region of ours too, with Torino our favourite 'big' city in the world. I think we've visited it ~ a dozen times.

Other places we've stayed include Ghemme (twice), Cuneo (twice), Corneliano d'Alba, Serralunga d'Alba, Monforte d'Alba, La Morra, Treiso, Santa Vittoria d'Alba, San Marzanotto (Asti), Bubbio.

Tortona very much on the horizon for us, but with a return to a favourite agriturismo in Ghemme as well. Would be good to get up into the mountains to the west as well.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina