• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

River cruise Seine including Normandy beaches

marshajc

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
We are now in our 80's and cannot travel our usual independent ways so considering river cruises. The Seine from Paris, including Normandy beaches, is of interest. Would appreciate comments from you if you've taken a river cruise like this. And suggestions about the best companies, including any European based.

I've not done the Seine but have done both the Rhine and Rhone. River Cruises are a lovely way to travel - very relaxing sitting on deck and watching the sceney pass, and with many interesting places to visit. The boats are also much smaller than the ocean cruise liners which is a definite bonus.

I used Titan Travel for the Rhine and Riviera Travel for the Rhone. I can recommend both, although Riviera probably have the edge... Both had a dedicated tour guide on board who accompanied excursions as well as talking about what to do and see.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina