• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Santiago de la Compostela Apartment - Casa de la Inmaculada

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
Casa de la Inmaculada – Santiago de Compostela
Plaza de la Inmaculada, 8, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Stayed: November 3 – 12, 2016
Apartment A - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
I booked through Booking.com

I absolutely loved this apartment. Exceptionally clean well equipped kitchen (with condiments, coffee, tea, bottled water, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker), washing machine, included toiletries (Shampoo, Conditioner, Bodywash), spacious, flat screen TV in bedroom and living room, very comfortable bed, and the location cannot be beat with views of the Cathedral and Obradoiro square. There are apartments located on 3 floors of this 19th-century building. AC/Heating Unit in the Bedroom and living room. Free Wi-Fi. No lift.

There is a small grocery store is nearby (walking distance) along with shops, bakery and cafes/restaurants.

Ines was so wonderful to work with, promptly replied to my emails, check-in was smooth and she was so kind to take the time to provide me with lots of information about the sights in Santiago which was very helpful. She was warm, friendly and generous with her time and made me feel like I was at home. This was a great place to end my Camino de Santiago. I will stay here again if I return and I highly recommend this apartment to all pilgrims and travelers.

The photos HERE on Booking.com accurately reflects the condition and appearance of the apartment.

DSCN4658.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina