• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Suspects on Acorn TV

Jim Zurer

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
We are enjoying this cop show with a twist....most of the dialogue is improvised, which gives the show a gritty, realistic vibe. The actors are terrific, especially Fay Ripley (Cold Feet) who is the boss of the unit.

Five (short) seasons.....

I didn't see this on Acorn when I looked yesterday.
I get the service streamed free through our local library, so perhaps the programming is different in that format.
I love all the British shows, especially the police ones.
Have you watched any of the Icelandic police series' on Acorn?
They're pretty good too.

I don't think there are different offerings on Acorn TV depending on how you access it....did you click through the link in my message?

acorn.tv/suspects

I've just looked again, and its definitely not listed.
I'm in Canada, so maybe it's like Netflix and has different listings.
Our Netflix doesn't have as good a selection as in the US.
Oh well...lots of others to choose from!

Yes...sorry I didn't realize you were in Canada. There are a lot of Acorn offerings not available in Canada. It seems to available on Hoopla--a library app--but I don't know if you can access that in Canada.

Suspects on Hoopla

For consolation, have you seen the Canadian cop show 19-2? It is listed on Acorn TV but I can't tell if it is available in Canada. But we thought it was excellent...

Yes...sorry I didn't realize you were in Canada. There are a lot of Acorn offerings not available in Canada. It seems to available on Hoopla--a library app--but I don't know if you can access that in Canada.

Suspects on Hoopla

For consolation, have you seen the Canadian cop show 19-2? It is listed on Acorn TV but I can't tell if it is available in Canada. But we thought it was excellent...

Hi Jim.
No, I haven't heard of that one!
We don't have any TV or cable channels.....haven't for 22 years!
Just a big TV for watching Netflix and our own DVD's.
Netflix Canada keeps hiking the price, but the content is not as good or varied as in the US.
First World problems!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina