• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Berner Oberland Grindelwald and Lenk, Switzerland in 2021

The Alps in Switzerland in the Bern Canton.
I think the French are not happy with Brexit, and I don’t blame them. Because of Brexit it is a lot more complicated crossing the borders. They probably had to increase their staff at the border. A lot of Brits think they can continue living part time in the EU but they cannot now unless they have visas. Brits now are under the same visitor restrictions as Americans - 90 days allowed in the EU out of 180 days.
I think the French are not happy with Brexit, and I don’t blame them. Because of Brexit it is a lot more complicated crossing the borders. They probably had to increase their staff at the border. A lot of Brits think they can continue living part time in the EU but they cannot now unless they have visas. Brits now are under the same visitor restrictions as Americans - 90 days allowed in the EU out of 180 days.
Brexit has made me very sad.

Pauline, I just discovered this forum when doing a Google search on Lenk. Thank you so much for your detailed reports and pictures. I've traveled extensively to Switzerland and was looking for new out of the way places to explore and just settled on Lenk last night. Today, while researching I discovered your posts. While I'll not be there as long as you usually stay, your info has been invaluable with my planning. Danke schoen!

We too have traveled all over Switzerland for the past 30+ years. I love going there. We finally settled on Lenk (and the Gstaad/Saanen area) as our favorite. If you feel like talking about Switzerland, start a post in the main Switzerland forum. I’d love to compare notes on where you’ve been. And how you decided on Lenk.

I have some notes about Lenk:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina