• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from Grazalema, Andalucia, Spain

Clive Muir

10+ Posts
Hi all,

Thought I would pop in and say hello.... All my info is on my profile :)

Years seem to have flown by since I put one of the prizes up for slowtrav and had the fortune to meet the lady known as "Poptarticus".. :)

It is very nice to see people using forums after the last few years of the twitter and facebook revolutions..... In my mind, a well laid out, moderated and user generated forum is a very nice place to hang out!

Looking forward to helping anyone out with their visit to western Andalucia....

Ok, so here is the information from my profile page that says what I do...... :)

Home page:
http://www.wildsideholidays.com
Sales manager and holiday coordinator.
I thought I would introduce myself
icon_smile.gif
I guess I am a writer, photographer, Webmaster, Administrator and Holiday Coordinator. I have lived in Spain for over 12 years and during the last 8 in the beautiful village of Grazalema in Western Andalucia. My passion is wildlife and it’s connection to people. I am a founding member of The Iberianature Forum, the best (and only) English language resource for anyone who is interested in the nature, culture and history of Spain.
I spent the years January 2009 to January 2014 running the tourist information office in the village of Grazalema and dealing with over 2000 visitors to my office every month certainly took its toll. So, after I decided to close my office and “retire” hahaha, I was very happy that Nick asked me to write a few posts on Iberianature.

I have recently created the Iberianature Business Directory of nature and wildlife companies in Spain.

I am the webmaster, sales manager and coordinator for Wildside Holidays and the greater part of my work goes on behind the scenes, making sure hotels are working well for our customers and organising the daily routine of breakfasts, lunches and evening meals.

The major projects I am involved with are:

www.iberianature.com/discover - The Business Directory
www.iberianature.com – Blogging about the various aspects of Spanish wildlife, geography and history.
www.wildsideholidays.com - My nature walking holiday company
www.iberianatureforum.com - The best English language forum about the nature of Spain
www.turismograzalema.info – My Grazalema tourist office website (spanish language mostly)
www.grazalemaguide.com - A kind of one stop shop where all the feeds and links to everything I do are displayed on 1 webpage.

I guess I am not “retired” yet! I hope you enjoy my posts and links and any help I can give....

Clive

Well, thank you..... :) Poptarticus is in dire need of something current, tasty, full bodied and this year!... Don't be telling me that life has got in the way of... ummm... writing about life... Shannon’s Super Sexy Blog with Music, Travel, Randomness and a Lot of Wine is missed by Clive of Grazalema....

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina