• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Paris Videos

DAKA

10+ Posts
Hi all
WOW shows me as a NEW MEMBER, actually I've been on the M/B for probably 20 years
It's been a long time sine I have been on the message board, but recently got the urge to make another trip to Paris
There are some great "walking" videos that are being posted on Youtube.....
Mesmerizing ..............

Last edited:
Hi Daniel! I remember that you were one of the early members on SlowTrav (didn’t we meet in Italy in 2001?) but this ain’t SlowTrav and I was not able to copy over memberships. You’ll just have to do a few more posts and that New Member title will disappear

No one has been watching the PARIS WALKS videos?
We have spent quite a bit of time in Paris, renting apartments mostly on the left bank, seeing these videos has brought me back and wanting to make another trip,

We’re going to France in December! First to Leon for the Lights!
We will be in Paris for New Years’s Eve! Can’t wait!

Trips to Europe have been on our list for a while, but knee problems have put them on hold
For the past few years it's been cruising, very easy from South Florida....

We’re going to France in December! First to Leon for the Lights!
We will be in Paris for New Years’s Eve! Can’t wait!
We actually didn’t get to go because of COVID. They cancelled the Festival of Lights also. Maybe someday.

We were in Paris this July, 2022, and caught the new strain of COVID. We were in the Louvre which was very crowded and not many people were wearing masks! Then we we at the Palace of Versailles where only a few folks were wearing masks.
We did get to see a wonderful air show and fireworks over the gardens at Versailles!

Attachments

• 344F2A6B-17BC-404E-A997-B55FF067E8AE.jpeg
    344F2A6B-17BC-404E-A997-B55FF067E8AE.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 59DB8546-9DC6-4944-AB1E-F0ACAC713E79.jpeg
    59DB8546-9DC6-4944-AB1E-F0ACAC713E79.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 46168DEF-90D5-4E4A-897D-55436D61F8B1.jpeg
    46168DEF-90D5-4E4A-897D-55436D61F8B1.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 9

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina