• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2019 No. 45 - Rain

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 46 – Rain

I enjoy seeing cute, fluffy, furry and friendly pets wherever I travel. I especially have fun trying to talk to them in their language too.

Upcoming Photo Hunt 2019 Themes:
Photo Hunt No. 47 (November 24, 2019) – Memorable Meal
Photo Hunt No. 48 (December 1, 2019) – Small Space(s)
Photo Hunt No. 49 (December 8, 2019) – Fast
Photo Hunt No. 50 (December 15, 2019) – Open Market
Photo Hunt No. 51 (December 22, 2019) – Most Inspiring Travel Moment
Photo Hunt No. 52 (December 29, 2019) – Favorite 2019 Travel Photo

I realized while hunting for this week’s theme, that I don’t really take much photos with rain. :D Luckily, I managed to find a couple. First, on super heavy rainy day in Iguazu, Argentina I decided to head out to see the Devil's Throat (Garganta del Diablo in Spanish) which is the main attraction here. The rain made the falls rage even more which was amazing. Even in bad weather, this photographer was available to take photos for visitors.

DSCN1040.jpg

While visiting Scotland I wanted to make sure to photograph those beautiful Highland Cows that I researched before my trip. On a wet rainey day I was driving along the road when I spotted a group of them and pulled over. It was wet, cold and windy but I managed to take lots of photos of these cool animals. I found this close up with raindrops on his horns and fur.

DSC_0052.jpg

Monterosso in the Cinque Terre,
Italy and Prague; Bruce's pics 2003 197.jpg
in 2003.
If you look closely you'll see waterspouts.
It rained really hard for about 15 minutes as we all huddled in the entrance to the train station; then the sun came out like nothing had happened.

Italy and Prague; Bruce's pics 2003 192.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina