• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Unforgotten Season 4

Good news.

Nicola Walker and Sanjeev Bhaskar return with Season 4 of "Unforgotten" on February 22 on ITV. I assume it will be shown on PBS in the US later in the year.

Wonderful! I hope it doesn't take too long to get to the US.

Unforgotten only disappoints in that they release one episode per week and now we have to wait until next Monday for Episode 2. Welcome back Nicola and Sanjeev....

I was mixing this series up with River where she plays the ghost of a detective. She is in so many TV shows here! She was in Spooks too (called MI5 in US).

Nicola Walker's filmography is so extensive....and she seems to be good in everything she does. I especially love her character in Last Tango in Halifax. She was memorable in a couple of seasons of Scott and Bailey as well in Touching Evil, with Robson Green. A national treasure for sure....

Now through the fourth (of six) episodes...the tension is ramping up. IMHO, this is a fantastic program. Anyone else watching it?

I am recording it and start it soon. Looking forward to it.

Right now we are watching an odd series from Amazon - Patriot. I wanted something funny and not about death, but it is dark and about death!

We watched it last week on Amazon prime, so good! just realized what we watched was season 3, yay, we get a new one!

We started watching Patriot a few years ago but weren't able to get involved...should we try again?
Yes, try again. We watched the first episode ages ago and gave up. This time we watched it again and I enjoyed it.

But, we tried again with the latest season of Call My Agent as you recommended and we gave up on it again. I loved the first 2 seasons, but this last one did not grab me.

Just watched the finale of Series 4 of Unforgotten....wow. Great show....one of the best ever.

If you want to know more about the show, here is a link to a series of articles in Drama Quarterly about the series.

I started watching Season 4 of "Unforgotten" on PBS and have seen 4 episodes. Very good.

I've totally forgotten what happened at the end of Season 3. But I don't think it matters, not going back now.

Last edited:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina